We are Technical Partners & Logistics Services Limited (TPLS) an indigenous company with her fabrication yard, head-office and quay site located in Port Harcourt. Our massive fabrication space, big ware houses, office spaces, and material stack areas, position us to handle bigger engineering, fabrication, construction, procurement and project management services for onshore and offshore projects in the oil & gas / energy sector.
TPLS in partnership with Bethel Garner Engineering has delivered projects for Gas Turbine installation and commissioning support and maintenance services.
TPLS is also in partnership with Dec Oil and Gas Ltd for the use of her Jetty, and associated facility that is required. And Jeho Nigeria Limited provide dredging and pilling services, Marine logistics services, work vessels, jack up self-propelled work barges, construction /accommodation self-propelled barges
TPLS in partnership, supply Facility/Equipment and Personnel for Subsea Intervention, Repairs, Maintenance, Installation, Commissioning Services, and Asset Integrity Management.
TPLS has a team of very experienced and exposed Engineers, Designers, Technicians and Administrators to provide full scope of EPC project both in upstream and downstream of Oil and Gas industry
TPLS is excellent in prompt response to her client with innovative and cost saving methods of high quality delivery services with right selection of professional/ expertise and materials in every given job which earned her continuous award of contract from her old and new clients.
TPLS operate strictly under the international codes and standards in Engineering, Fabrication & construction, consistently achieved 99% safety operation since inception.
We believe and operate under the local content policy which our company is a product of
TPLS have Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with sole agent of several foreign manufacturers / buying house to procure all kinds of oil & gas equipment, materials and other related products.
We are conscious of the quality, safety and durability of our services coupled with commercial value as well as customer satisfaction.
We are majored in:
• Feed, detailed engineering, oil and gas facility design, survey & drafting services
• Fabrication, installation and upgrade of onshore, swamp and offshore production facilities, crude oil / water storage tank and platforms
• Process piping, pipeline, flowline, structural fabrication, laying & constructions
• Corrosion prevention and control
• Material procurement services
• Civil Construction (drainage, covet, rig basement, bundwall etc)
• Well head flowline hookup & maintenance services
• Electrical / instrumentation engineering and installation services
• Equipment leasing / Onshore, swamp and Offshore oil & gas logistics services
• Scaffold & rope access Services
• Vessel and storage tank cleaning services
• Man Power supply
• Project management.
• To provide product and services of high quality and value that best meet the prompt needs of all her clients,
• To foster a continued business with spirit of collaboration that will drive its business ahead with record of high level performance and good ethical integrity.
• To operate professionally with highly experienced personnel deploying efficient and cost saving methods of engineering and construction services, ensuring project delivery within schedule, ecological friendly
and safety operations.
• Onshore pipeline-storage facility maintenance
• Consultancy services - engineering services(0-50,000 man-hours)
• Equipment/material supply services - valves up to 12”,nozzles & flanges, seals, "o" rings, bolts and nuts
• Major construction services - installation and upgrade of onshore & offshore production, facilities & platforms, FPSO vessels
Technical Partners & Logistics Services Ltd vision is to be among the leading indigenous companies in providing the engineering, procurement, construction, fabrication services in Nigeria
• Best Pipeline Fabrication & Maintenance Technology Company 2012 by The Institute for Government Research & Leadership Technology Abuja.
• Outstanding Performance and Delivery by Addax Petroleum Development Nigeria Limited during the “Nigerian Content Development Award 2012”
Our motto is “Start to Finish” with the drive to meet the needs of our prospective client.
• Corporate Affair Commission
• Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
• Council for The Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria-COREN
• Association for Consulting Engineering in Nigeria (ACEN)
• NipeX Joint Qualification Scheme (NIPEX)
• Petroleum Technology Association of Nigeria (PETAN)
• Offshore Safety Permit (OSP)
• Nigerian Oil and Gas Content Act, a Nigerian Oil and Gas
• Industry Content Joint Qualification System (NOGIC JQS)
• ISO 9001:2008 Certification – in process